Employment Opportunity at Village Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery!
Village Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is a fast-growing, private dermatology practice, providing specialized skin care for patients of all ages located in The Villages, FL since 2004. We are looking for candidates who are purpose-driven and goal-oriented to join our team.
Village Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Opportunities: How to Apply Now
To apply, please download our Employment Application form and submit your completed form, together with your most current Résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line — Employment Applicaton: (Job Position You’re Applying For). You may also fax it to (352) 205-7777.
- It is important that your application show the relevant education and experience you have possessed for the past ten (10) years.
- Applications may be rejected if they are incomplete.
- You will be contacted for an interview if you’re application is selected. Please allow at least 48 hours before you contact us to follow up.
If you need further assistance please call the office at 352-751-6565.
Village Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is currently seeking qualified applicants for the positions listed below:
Full-time (Part-time) CNA/MA
We are actively seeking a detail-oriented Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant to provide routine health care, assist providers with surgical procedures, provide patient education on treatment plans and complete patient evaluations and administrative tasks as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Prepare patients/rooms for skin examinations and surgical procedures
- Interview patients to obtain/review allergies, medications, and history
- Measure vitals
- Review charts to ensure all appropriate documents are in record
- Record information into Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Assist providers during skin examinations and surgical procedures (i.e. biopsy, Mohs micrographic surgery, Excision, etc.)
- Administer medications (i.e. local anesthesia) for which you are qualified and instructed
- Remove sutures and bolsters as instructed by providers
- Perform dressing change and wound care as instructed by providers
- Handle medical equipment and instruments
- Act as a liaison between patients and providers to address and/or resolve problems, inquiries and concerns including test results and prescription renewals
- Ensure all open lines of communication between patients, staff and providers with demonstrated professionalism, efficiency, and confidentiality
- Observe patient and staff safety policies & procedures at all times
- Continuous training for Federal, State, and Medicare compliance
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma (GED Diploma)
- At least 2 years of experience as a medical assistant and/or certified nursing assistant
- EHR/Computer literate
- Team player
- Previous Dermatology experience a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Major Holidays Off
- 401K – Profit sharing
Full-time (Part-time) Certified Physician Assistant/Advance Practice Registered Nurse in Dermatology
We are actively seeking a PA-C/APRN-C to see patients for general dermatology in a clinic setting. We are committed to providing progressive, accessible and compassionate dermatological care with specialization in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
- Licensed in Florida
- Experience in Dermatology (1-2 years minimum)
- Full- Time (with flexibility to develop schedule)
- Monday – Friday Schedule – 8:00a-5:00p
- Will consider part-time candidates
- No “On-Call” duty
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- 401K Matching
- Annual CME Reimbursement
- Health Insurance Stipend
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Charter school eligibility (FL “A” rated school)
- Credentialing and Licensing paid by practice
- Malpractice Insurance paid by practice.
- Excellent work environment with skilled administrative and support staff
If you are interested in an excellent opportunity to join a busy and growing private practice serving The Villages© and surrounding areas, please send a letter of interest, a completed employment application and résumé as one document (PDF format) attached and directed to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.